Saturday, April 22, 2017

Beginning

Every time I start this first blog entry, I lose the ability to speak.  This blog is to be about my weight loss journey.  There are too many things to say and there are no right words to say them.  I am excited about the opportunity to journal my journey, but what if it's too negative?  What if I don't blog regularly?  What if people read it and discover about me things I do not want them to know?  These are the kind of questions that get me into trouble with food too.  What if I eat too much?  What if I eat the wrong thing?  What if it's psychological and I'm treating the wrong issue?

Perhaps this will be a place to just explore my thoughts and occasionally upload photos of food.  Maybe there will be before and after photos.  Maybe there won't be.  Maybe it will be inspirational for me to get my thoughts out.  Maybe I will cry.  Maybe I will laugh.  Maybe....it's just what I need to get started!

I am an all-over-the-place journal writer so please bear with me in my stream of consciousness writing.  Let's just chalk this up to a bumpy beginning and move forward!  After all...that's what it's about, isn't it?  Moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment